Thread: VERY! VERY BIG BATTLES!

Default VERY! VERY BIG BATTLES!

can somebody help me! how can i change the nummber of the troops that i have to very high?? i have a good pc and i think i can now play battles with hm... 10 K ? in this game so how can i change it ? in preference fie? or have somebody make it as a mod?

sorry for my english

Default Re: VERY! VERY BIG BATTLES!

In the settings or options menu you can change unit size to huge, that's all you can do.

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

And then you can you mod the numbers in each unit like you can in RTW?
    Slowly weaning myself from TWC..

Perhaps, that might need copying the folder and trying it.
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabinus View Post
    And then you can you mod the numbers in each unit like you can in RTW?
    They're already as high as they'll go, the normal infantry at least are. Any higher and it will crash.

Retired moderator of TWC

Why, it doesn't seem like it would be that difficult; in medieval 2 you can edit the number of troops per unit to 300.
    "Brawndo is like a monster truck that you CAN POUR INTO YOUR FACE!"

"See that? I just split my pants like the incredible Hulk. Brawndo will make you need NEW PANTS! And while you're out getting new pants, you should probably get some new shoes, because your old shoes will be worn out from KICKING EVERYONE'S ASS ALL THE TIME!"

Quote Originally Posted by bjbessellieu View Post
    Why, it doesn't seem like it would be that difficult; in medieval 2 you can edit the number of troops per unit to 300.
    It's not difficult, it's impossible. The game engine does not allow units bigger than 200, that's all there is to it.

Retired moderator of TWC