Mod name: King Baldwin's (Scenario) Map Pak
Platform: Medieval II Total War
Release Status: Released February 17, 2008
Modfolder Overwrite: No folder is overwritten. Just extract desired scenario to C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\data\world\maps\battle\custom.
Mod creator/Mod Team leaders: King Baldwin
*Mod team members: None
Mod Description(3-4 sentences): This is a scenario map pak that is broken down into individual downloads. There are numerous types of scenarios that span across the campaign map. Each of them are for multi and single player, but all players must have the scenario in their folder in order to play it together. This map pak is continuous, but I may delay it for as long as I please.
Other info on mod: I will keep on adding more scenarios in the future, and they will all be hosted on filefront.com.
Forums link(s):
Download link(s):http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=147482
Permissions: Accreditation

=====Visual (if any)(size limit is equal to that of sig limits)=====
Mod name: King Baldwin's (Kingdoms Scenario) Map Pak
Platform: Medieval II Total War Kingdoms
Release Status: Released February 29, 2008
Modfolder Overwrite: No folder is overwritten. Just extract desired scenario to C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\(whichever one fits)\data\world\maps\battle\custom
Mod creator/Mod Team leaders: King Baldwin
*Mod team members: None
Mod Description(3-4 sentences): This is a scenario map pak for Kingdoms which is broken down into campaign, then series, then individual download. I will eventually create scenarios for all the campaigns. Each of them will be historical, or close to historical, battles. All of them are for multi and single player, but all players must have the scenario in their folder in order to play it together. This map pak is continuous, but I may delay it for as long as I please.
Other info on mod: I will keep on adding more scenarios in the future, and they will all be hosted on filefront.com.
Forums link(s):
Download link(s): http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=149924
Permissions: Accreditation