Thread: New Mod Team - Ain Jalut Submod

Marble Emperor's Avatar Tiro

Default New Mod Team - Ain Jalut Submod

Hello,

I am looking for partners to work on a new mod project as a submod for the Ain Jalut mod. I am a unit maker, I am looking for people who understand coding/scripting (primarily for implementation of units and recruitment/building effect editing) and/or 2D art (unit cards/info cards and faction art) and are interested in working on a historical mod focused on the Levant and Eastern Europe. If you have these skills or are willing to learn and are interested in this historical setting, please message me or reply to this thread and I will message you.

I know that there are few active modders left for Medieval 2, but I appreciate any help, so if you have never worked on a mod before, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I am willing to help you learn to do something if I am able. If you would like to assist in other ways besides coding or 2D art, please let me know.

Thank you!

Default Re: New Mod Team - Ain Jalut Submod

I know how to use blender and milkshape but trying to create a new unit and UI card is out my reach. If you wouldn't mind be my tutor in how to create new unit cards and UI cards i would appreciate it. I am helping a couple of friends out with their mods. So... yeah.

Sounds good, I’ll message you.

I can help with both UI art and Unit cards and I do have a bit of experience with unit commitment (but not much...). But my commitment will be intermittent at best due to RL
    Last edited by realm56; March 10, 2023 at 10:58 PM.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

You can additionally publish your asking here, it's a dedicated English speaking thread for modders cooperation.

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

Thanks bitterhowl. I will post there as well.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Beware .THAT mod that now is inactive has been ussing TGC material ilegaly. Becarfull what you will use. See our previews and if you see TGC material do NOT use it.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Anthonius, I have stated several times at this point that I will remove any TGC material which I am aware of from the mod before I release anything. I will say again, if I am aware of something that was used without your consent, I will remove
    it.

Is this project ongoing?