Thread: I'm currently listening to

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

A Fine Frenzy, live @New Pop Festival/Baden-Baden, German tv channel SWR3/einsplus, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8_2xa-lwGc

Set
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

0:00 Come On, Come Out
    5:33 You Picked Me
    10:10 Last Of Days
    14:48 Ashes And Wine
    20:04 Borrowed Time
    23:41 Liar, Liar
    29:24 Almost Lover
    35:16 Rangers
    extra
    What I Wouldn't Do

... all the songs are from her first album One Cell In The Sea, 2008
    Last edited by DaVinci; October 13, 2023 at 05:36 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Because Beverdì is upon us once again!

Patrician Artifex

All Them Witches - Full Performance Live @KEXP. Recorded April 14, 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVvOj_XEK5k

Set
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

0:27 See You Next Fall
    11:28 L’Hotel Serein
    19:50 Bulls
    25:08 Enemy Of My Enemy
    28:35 Post performance interview
    Last edited by DaVinci; October 13, 2023 at 05:53 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Patrician Artifex

A Fine Frenzy - Pines

A masterpiece album, released 2012.

Album songs @YT

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR-dfql-uwg

Content Emeritus

Patrician Artifex

PJ Harvey, the godess of British indie/underground,
    from touring live her album 'Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea' / 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-15zCr_2DU

One of my alltime favourite albums.

Patrician Artifex

Florence And The Machine - High As Hope

Released 2018.

Official videos...

Hunger

Big God

Sky Full Of Song

Album @YT

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Patrician Artifex

Florence And The Machine, live @ Royal Albert Hall, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK14AYu-wOs
    Last edited by DaVinci; October 29, 2023 at 12:47 PM.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Patrician Artifex

Lucinda Williams - Stories From a Rock N Roll Heart

The Queen of American Country/Blues/Folk Rock released her 16th studio album, 2023.

Rock N Roll Heart (official video)

Album @YT
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 03, 2023 at 06:23 PM.

Patrician Artifex

PJ Harvey - I Inside The Old Year Dying

Their 10th studio album released 2023, arrived me today. A 12 tracks piece of high art.

Track 8: A Child's Question, August (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvYMlixvzHM

Track 9: I Inside the Old I Dying (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZDfM6bhKMc
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 04, 2023 at 03:50 PM.

Content Emeritus

Patrician Artifex

PJ Harvey, few live pieces @Manchester Albert Hall, 3rd October 2023

Prayer At The Gate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU7L1cpl4W4

Send His Love To Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kg3NcOHa3k

The Desperate Kingdom Of Love (Feat. Johnny Marr)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KX6Dngc90Q

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex

Last edited by Muizer; November 07, 2023 at 05:43 PM.
    "Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Patrician Artifex

Pixies - live @Olympia, Paris / 2023 (ARTE Concert)

The coolest band of American Punk/New Wave of the 80s/90s still alive.
    They are also seen as one of the most influental groups for "Alternative/Independent Rock" since release of their debut album 'Surfer Rosa' 1988.
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 07, 2023 at 08:59 PM.

Content Emeritus

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Ok we Tool fans are different, I know that .. but honestly, no one else could cover this song and make it even better than the original

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader