Thread: Released: A Medieval Mod: 1191 Build 3

Default Released: A Medieval Mod: 1191 Build 3

====Main Features of this update
    -Redo of Georgia Roster (preview on Georgia thread)

-implemented a garrison script, the way it works is you must have an army quarter's building for it to trigger. The type of units and quantity is determined by the importance of the city and culture. The script is only for factions' original starting provinces and perhaps some surroundings. Not slave faction. Forgot to mention the player also gets a much smaller version of what the ai will get per settlement. I can also easily adjust if demand for no player garrison or no garrison at all.

-New bai installed, it's mainly Skynet, but I did modify it to work better with bowstring animations. So now you will not get crazy spastic deaths with units that use the bowstring animations. The bai also greatly works better for displacing the random garrison units that spawn. Not to mention the bai just works better overall as far as I can tell.

-Added settlement Brno in east Bohemia.

-Fixed forts again, they now properly will spawn garrisons for conquering factions how they're supposed to. I accidentally omitted some code from the last build now works great again. Also provide income for controlling factions and are named with custom textures.

-changed Sultanate of Rum banners to be more accurate. and faction leaders' names, and children.

-Saracen mercenaries redone.

-LVL 1 spear for Poland redone.

-Religious unrest raised so don't let it get too low or could get a revolt.

-adjusted settlements to properly display holy land ownership.

-changed Georgia strat model for generals.

-gave ai a bigger public order boost, was too low.

-several other minor tweaks and fixes.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/a-medieva...d-1191-build-3
    Last edited by Curt2013; February 04, 2023 at 12:56 PM. Reason: more info