Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natus ob Imperium

Default Re: Natus ob Imperium

Oh no, I was really looking after this mod since EBII lags so much on my computer
    Do you have any idea of another mod set in antiquity ? (other than EBII) Is "De Bello Mundi" worth it ?

De Bello Mundi is fun little mod that is not very historically accurate however and is lacking in many ways, especially the roasters of factions seem pretty basic and incomplete. EB2 is wonderful on the other hand. If you are looking for realism you should try Roma Surrectum 3 for rome: total war. There is also one mod for med2 set in antiquity with the focus on greek factions and fight between then but its not very polished and it was left at version 0.98 i think which speaks for itself

Oh and I almost forgot, if you dont mind having no actual skins for units but having mod set in antiquity then I have to recommend to you Ancient Conquest, its a fun little mod, it is very lacking in visuals but the gameplay and balancing of factions is just done well. Most likely not the best at historical accuracy either but gameplay wise you can have alot of fun with it. You can find it here on Released Mods
    Last edited by Dapacem; April 17, 2018 at 04:46 PM.

Ok thanks Dapacem !
    I already played Ancient Conquests last year but for me real time battles are the core of TW
    I don't have Rome TW yet but I'm more and more thinking about getting it

A real shame to see another pile of modding work abandoned so

I hope someone at least releases the latest version and with an English translation.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post

Hi all. Russian team released alpha version of Natus ob imperium mod. Starting with second punic war, 218BC, Hanibal is in Italy. Ending date 107AD.
    Playable factions:
    1)Rome
    2)Carthage
    3)Numidia
    4)Ptolomei
    5)Makedonia
    6)Seleucid
    7)Armenia
    8)Pontus
    9)Pergamom
    10)Parthia
    11)Greek city states
    12)Suebi
    13)Cherusci
    14)Sarmatia
    15)Saka
    16)Mauryan
    17)Thrace
    18)Dacia
    19)Epirus
    20)Baktria
    21)Scythia
    22)Bosphor
    23)Boii
    24)Belgae
    25)Arverni
    26)Anglee
    27)Cantabrian
    28)Lusitani

Cultures:
    There are 10 cultural types in the game:
    Roman culture - is unique by nature. Rome has bonus in its spreading.
    Phoenician culture - is the culture of the northwest regions of Africa.
    Hellenistic (Greek) culture - is the culture of the most factions which appeared after Alexander's Empire crash.
    Eastern (Zoroastrian) culture - is the culture of some eastern factions which stayed faithful to the ancestors' traditions and didn't fall under Hellenistic influence.
    Indian culture - is the most ancient culture.
    Even Alexander the Great had admired the centuries-old Indian history. It's represented by the Maurya Empire.
    Scytho-Sarmatian culture - is the culture of the Great Steppe.
    Thracian culture - is the culture of the Balkan barbarians.
    Germanic culture - is the culture of the terrible Cherusci, Suebi, and Ingaevones (including the Teutons and Cimbri)
    Celtic culture - is the second widespread culture (after the Hellenistic one). It's the culture of Celtic tribes.
    Barbarism - in case of your cultural level decrease in a city, the barbarism appears. It influences people's minds.

You can download it here
    https://yadi.sk/d/nqNxTeIVtFacr

Here are some picture of it.

Battlefield:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Campaing map:

Is there any other link to download this mod? The link that is available says that I have reached my limit for downloads.

when i try to download it asks for my email or register... i mean why? just to download a game ? well, i am not going to take all that effort just to register in some site that i do not understand the language.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

I guess no news from this mod?

As far as I know there is a working version available and it is still in development, but only in Russian as the modders never released an English translation. You can find latest news and version here: https://vk.com/natus_ob_imperium.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12