Thread: unplayable factions

Default unplayable factions

I started a campaign as the cumans and next to them I see khazars. I'm confused, I don't see them in the list of factions playable. It says rebels next to them. Are rebels one faction, or are there different rebels in different locations? cumans can recruit penecheg and khazar units, but I cannot find those two factions. I also noticed that georgia is in the game. I can't seem to select them either. Is there a simple way to make them playable?

Default Re: unplayable factions

Obviously, you're not playing vanilla game so try to ask your questions in the right mod thread.

I think I am playing the vanilla game.

Sir Pignans's Avatar The bringer of cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Christendom I View Post
    I started a campaign as the cumans and next to them I see khazars. I'm confused, I don't see them in the list of factions playable. It says rebels next to them. Are rebels one faction, or are there different rebels in different locations? cumans can recruit penecheg and khazar units, but I cannot find those two factions. I also noticed that georgia is in the game. I can't seem to select them either. Is there a simple way to make them playable?
    I think you are playing a mod, as I think the Cumans were added in MTW XL mod, according to a 5 second google search I did. Basically, does it say the name like this:

Georgia (Rebels)
    Khazar (Rebels)

? If it does, then yes, they are rebels, and I do not think there is anyway to play as them, though a modder might be able to give you a different/better answer.
    90% of teens would die today if facebook was destroyed. if you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

My Political Profile.

Under the patronage of Gertrudius!

Oops. I am playing XL. Viking Horde is no longer around. So I can't ask him.