So after 3 years I've finally managed to get this mod working and I love it. I've begun a campaign as Romani and I'm currently in 247BC. I've captured 2 out 3 of the immediate rebel settlements to the north, 1 on Sicily and I've kicked the Hellenics off the heel of Italy. I'm trading with every faction in the game and have explored most of the map with diplomats and spies. What I'm confused about though is that it all seems fairly easy and all of the factions are pretty passive. Literally the only faction that has attacked me in 30 years has been the rebels. The borders and regions of all the other factions have also barely changed in the last 30 years. I can see them besieging each other and fighting battles but territories never seem to change (yes I am updating my map information). Is there something wrong with my game? Maybe it's the script? I enabled it at the start of the campaign and it asks me to enable it every time I load a game which I also do. I'm playing Hard/Hard... I'm VH/VH usually but it was my first time on the mod and I heard this mod was supposed to be painfully brutal.. So surely on Hard/Hard it should still be quite challenging?