Thread: Fall of Constantinople 1.5 Sub-Mod: PSF, Forced Diplomacy and Dead Faction bug fix (+ SPANISH)

Icon6 Fall of Constantinople 1.5 Sub-Mod: PSF, Forced Diplomacy and Dead Faction bug fix (+ SPANISH)

FINALLY!!!
    FINALMENTE!!!!!

Fall of Constantinople 1.5 Sub-Mod: PSF, Forced Diplomacy and Dead Faction bug fix (+ SPANISH)

(Las siguientes líneas del texto serán primero en Inglés y luego en Español. Si hablas español compadre, sigue bajando)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, here we are again! Haha. I love this mod too much to let these bugs go unfixed. It took me weeks, no, months, to finish the Spanish translation first and then the bug fixes for the mod itself. You might already know me as the one who translated Tsardoms 2.2 a year ago. Well, I sadly lost my accountso I had to create a new one (this time I won't lose it). Feel free to give me +rep on this one too, haha.

Anyway, I don't want to write too much, but I do hope my Spanish-speaking comrades enjoy the mod fully, and English speakers enjoy the mod even more with these fixes that make the mod an even better experience.

Changelog:

• Fixed the dead faction diplomacy bug. Now you can become ally of the former allies of your dead enemies.
    • Complete implementation of permantent stone forts on the battle map, each completely unique according to the region they are in. Also I made them give 2 free unkeep.
    • "Forced Diplomacy" mod implemented correctly. This mod allows forcing the AI to accept diplomatic terms by pressing the "?" button in the top right corner of the diplomacy scroll. This is because there are times when the AI does not function as it should in diplomacy.
    • Small modifications to traits and retinues.
    • Added one biography to a hussite and a epithet to King George of Podebrady.
    • Added a trait to the Hungarian diplomat that allows to bribe Jan Jiskra more easily, and fixed the Hussite Captain trait that didn't have the bribe discount.
    • Fixed a bug related to the background_script that made crash the mod in battle sometimes.

Instalation:
    1. Copy the "data" folder and paste into the mod directory.
    2. Replace all the files.
    3. Done.

Any trouble, comunicate to my Discord, NachoAgios, the Tsardoms Total War forum or Tsardoms Discord.

Thank you very much to the creators of the mod for possibly creating the best historical mod ever made for Medieval II: Total War. Greetings to the entire modding team, moderators, admins, and players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Y para mis compadres hispano hablantes...

Bueno, ¡aquí estamos de nuevo! jajaja. Amo demasiado este mod como para dejar que estos bugs quedaran sin corregir. Me tomó semanas, no, meses, terminar la traducción al español primero y luego las correcciones de bugs del mod en si. Ya me deben conocer como el que tradujo Tsardoms 2.2 hace un año. Bueno, perdí mi cuenta tristemente asi que tuve que crearme una de nuevo (esta vez no la perderé). Sientanse libres de darme +rep a esta también jajaja.

En fin, no quiero escribir mucho, pero si espero que disfruten del mod plenamente mis compañeros de habla hispana, y los angloparlantes que disfruten aún más del mod con estas correcciones que hacen del mod una experiencia aún mejor.

Lista de cambios:

• Traducción total al español de todo: menús, descripciones, unidades, etc etc etc
    • Si tu copia de M2TW está en español, la traducción fue optimizada para que los discursos y voces estén en español
    • Pequeñas modificaciones a las estadísticas de unidades, rasgos y séquitos.
    • Implementación total de fuertes de piedra en el mapa de batalla completamente únicos según la región en la que se encuentren (con nombres traducidos también). Aclaro porque antes eran fuertes de madera truchos
    • Implementado el minimod "Forced Diplomacy" que permite forzar a la IA a aceptar términos diplomáticos al apretar el botón "?" en la esquina superior derecha del pergamino de diplomacia. Esto ya que hay veces que la IA no funciona como debería en la diplomacia.
    • Se corrigió el error de diplomacia de facción muerta. Ahora puedes aliarte con los antiguos aliados de tus enemigos muertos. Suena obvio pero antes no podía hacer esto, ya que el juego no reseteaba la diplomacia de las facciones muertas, forzandote a la larga a estar en guerra con la mitad de los Balcanes.
    • Pequeñas modificaciones a los valores de rasgos y séquitos.
    • Se añadió una biografía a un capitán husita rebelde y un epíteto al Rey Jorge de Poděbrady (Bohemia).
    • Se agregó un rasgo al diplomático húngaro que facilita sobornar a Jan Jiskra, ya que históricamente sirvió al Reino de Hungría.
    • Se corrigió un error relacionado con el archivo background_script.txt que a veces hacía que el mod se bloqueara en la batalla.

Instalación (sencillísima):

• Copia la carpeta data y pégala en la dirección del mod.
    • Deja que reemplace todo
    • Listo

Cualquier problema, comunicarse al Discord de MagnusLioncaster (NachoAgios), o a los comentarios de los videos del canal de YouTube
    "Hjensikk", estoy activo allí, (u obviamente aquí, pero debe ser en Inglés). En la brevedad, los archivos serán también subidos a la página de Modb.

Muchas gracias a los creadores del mod por haber creado posiblemente el mejor mod histórico que se haa creado para Medieval II: Total War. Saludos a todo el equipo de mods, moderadores, admins y jugadores.

Default Re: Fall of Constantinople 1.5 Sub-Mod: PSF, Forced Diplomacy and Dead Faction bug fix (+ SPANISH)

Default Re: Fall of Constantinople 1.5 Sub-Mod: PSF, Forced Diplomacy and Dead Faction bug fix (+ SPANISH)

I posted them via google drive because TWC doesn't allow me to upload heavy files. That's because the stone fort models. (Sorry for the double post but, again, I can't edit my messages yet.

Is this save game compatible?

The fixes modify the descr_strat and campaign_script files, and in both cases you need to start a new campaign to see the changes. Sorry. But your actual campaign wont suffer any problem.

Hola, este es una grata sorpresa. Ojalá este submod arregle un poco el hecho que los caballeros estan muy OP hasta el punto que solo las estacas son lo único que los puede matar. Gracias por esta traducción, es bueno saber que hay gente de la comunidad hispana que se interese por un mod de nicho como este.

Tristemente no soluciona eso, si lees la descripción te dirá que corrije. Pero hablemos en English, que es el idioma del foro jaja.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Fantastic work! Can we have some screenshots? Espeically of the culture specific PSFs. Will take some time to implement your changes into the official version, there have been many changes since 1.5 was released so I can't simply copy/paste everything

Sure. But give me one day, I'm a bit busy. Maybe tomorrow. But I made a list that describe the files, I will upload the screenshots tomorrow, I don't know exactly how to take one hahaha. Here you have:

(East Europe, Hungary, Poland, Kiev, Moldova, Wallachia, Tatars)
    east_europe_fort_a culture eastern_european - mountain white fort
    east_europe_fort_b culture eastern_european - white fort with stakes

(Kiev and steppes)
    far_east_europe_fort_a culture greek - wooden castle model (castle lv.2)
    far_east_europe_fort_b culture greek - brown fort with stakes

(Core of Hungary)
    hungary_fort_a culture northern_european - white fort with red tiles of two capes
    hungary_fort_b culture northern_european - white fort with red tiles and stakes
    hungary_fort_c culture northern_european - white fort with red tiles and lagoon

(Core of Poland)
    knightly_order_fort_poland culture eastern_european - knightly_order_fort_b (red fort of two capes)
    poland_fort_a culture eastern_european - red fort with stakes

(Albania, Bosnia, Serbia, parts of Dalmatia and Bulgaria)
    slavic_fort_a culture slavic - mountain white fort
    slavic_fort_b culture slavic - white fort with stakes

(Italian States, Italy and italian colonies)
    se_fort_g culture southern_european - red brick fort with lagoon
    se_fort_h culture southern_european - red brick fort with city model
    se_fort_i culture southern_european - red brick fort with moat
    se_fort_j culture southern_european - red brick fort with stakes

(Anatolia, Greece, Aegean islands and parts of the Balkans)
    me_fort_a culture middle_eastern - Byzantine style crusader castle
    me_fort_b culture middle_eastern - Byzantine style crusader castle

(Central Europe and Holy Roman Empire States)
    cent_europe_fort_a culture mediterranean - knightly_order_fort_b (white fort of two capes)
    cent_europe_fort_b culture mediterranean - stone_fort_a (white fort with lagoon)
    cent_europe_fort_c culture mediterranean - stone_fort_b (white fort with moat)
    cent_europe_fort_d culture mediterranean - stone_fort_c (mountain white fort)
    cent_europe_fort_e culture mediterranean - stone_fort_d (white fort with stakes)

Italian forts with city models:
    Pavia
    Mantova
    Benevento
    Vicenza
    Viterbo
    Last edited by MagnusLioncaster; May 12, 2024 at 01:03 PM.

Marplatense's Avatar Libertus

Gracias por tu aporte, soy de Mar del Plata. Voy a ir testeando a ver que tal va. Sinceramente este mod merece estar traducido a nuestro idioma. Saludos.

PD: este es un hilo para hispanohablantes, no me parece bien escribir en inglés. Pero bueno, traduzco con google y pego, jajaja.

Thank you for your contribution, I am from Mar del Plata. I'm going to test it to see how it goes. Honestly, this mod deserves to be translated into our language. Greetings.

Lo sé. Pero son reglas del foro. Aquí hay serbios, hungaros, australianos, etc. Y todos hablan inglés.

Btw, this submod needs a little hotfix for the east european voices because all of them have been replaced by the voice lines used by England.