Thread: shogun total war

Default shogun total war

just installed it and played a few rounds... anyone remember this?
    was tired of watching middle age knights banging swords.... and was thinking going back to japan feudal times...

man.... year 2000 graphics.... how can it be that bad.. i remembered it much better. but then again last time i played was 2001.. so standards were bit different back then...

just can't deal with graphics... guess they need to hurry up and make shogun 2.

Default Re: shogun total war

Quote Originally Posted by nakago View Post
    just installed it and played a few rounds... anyone remember this?
    was tired of watching middle age knights banging swords.... and was thinking going back to japan feudal times...

man.... year 2000 graphics.... how can it be that bad.. i remembered it much better. but then again last time i played was 2001.. so standards were bit different back then...

just can't deal with graphics... guess they need to hurry up and make shogun 2.
    wrong forum.

Move-erated!

Pra's Avatar Sir Lucious Left Foot

Probably my favourite TW game ever.
    Under patronage of Emperor Dimitricus Patron of vikrant1986, ErikinWest, VOP2288

Anagennese, the Rise of the Black Hand

MacMillan doesn't compensate for variable humidity,wind speed and direction or the coriolis effect. Mother nature compensates for where Macmillan's crosshairs are.

Stuie's Avatar Laudir Agus Mir

I started playing this again. Wow. I forgot how challenging the AI could be in this game.

I loved this game for years, but the last time I went back to it my eyes could not adjust. I wish they'd remake or make the second one. Its way over due..I mean they made a second Medieval! Come on already.

Yeah. I seriously thought/think that they should've/should made/make Shogun 2.
    I thought about writing something clever, but then I remembered I'm not clever enough.

The Great Caliph's Avatar Laetus

Shogun is my first taste of TW series, & its still remain the best!