Downloads: Condottiere SOG's Battle Configuration Set

Condottiere SOG's Battle Configuration Set

Uploaded by Condottiere SOG - March 22, 2007
Author Author Condottiere SOG
File Size File Size 50.8 KB
Downloads Downloads 713
+ Download
So I was messing around with the battle configs and came up with a more aggressive battle set along with the realistic ranges concept. Battles happen. No sittin' around. I haven't had the chance to check sieges but they should rock the house, so get ready for some fun. Enjoy! Cheers!

Compatibility; TLR 1.9 beta 4 and 5, DLV 2.0, perhaps others. Uses basic EDU without unit additions.

Updated; Friday, March 23rd, 2007

As it turns out, I have not been able to motivate the Player AI to attack fortifications. This is a knock against me and I will pursue this issue as far as I may to correct it. Realism(game realism) or no game at all! (Just one of those people in the long history of gaming that says; "I just can't accept Vanilla settings!")

Images

None

Comments

ramtha
April 06, 2007 at 02:49 AM
I'm really surprised out of the people that downloaded this mod "154" so far, that nobodies posted here to say how ...

:wub:ing incredible it is!!!

This outdoes darth vader's battle system! No kidding!

This :wub: had such a realistic feel to it I swear, just so immersive! battles are actually something that is fun now!

Condottiere start a damn mod thread for this, or make it into a minor or major mod forum, this :wub: is awesome.

One little problem though that I had with it, you need to weaken militia/peasants/archers... my lancers struggled a bit to kill(rout) a unit of crossbow militia. only a bit though.

People give this mod a chance it's totally worth it.
ramtha
April 14, 2007 at 07:37 PM
A+ from me