Downloads: Faction Ireland

Faction Ireland

Uploaded by PXZyan - February 21, 2007
Author Author Irish_PXzyan
File Size File Size 8.43 MB
Downloads Downloads 6,251
+ Download
hey.

This simple mod allows the user to take control of Ireland in the campaign.
This is my first mod and I can asure you that its fully working and tested to make sure there are no invisable units or any weird things.

Ireland are capable of buying Irish Kerns and galloglaichs and many more units which all adds to the fun.

You can play with ireland in the custom battles but I have not fully tested this and may crash when trying to load up a custom battle.

To install make sure to read the readme.

Any questions or suggestions please email me: PXZyan@hotmail.com

Have fun lads.

Images

• Faction Ireland
  • Faction Ireland
  • Faction Ireland
  • Faction Ireland
  • Faction Ireland

Comments

rhaetium
February 21, 2007 at 11:29 AM
ah i've been waiting for this lad, thanks for your work
Sir_Thomas
February 21, 2007 at 11:37 AM
This is a cute mod, but I am a little perplexed. Almost every map mod here has added at least three settlements to Ireland. If you were going to make the faction playable, wouldn't you use one of those maps?
PXZyan
February 21, 2007 at 11:44 AM
I do hope to bring new regions to ireland within the next week if iam lucky.
iam still getting to grips with it and I do hope I will manage this.
This mod does work for you guys yes??
Gian Pascal
February 21, 2007 at 02:23 PM
*Which units does Ireland borrow from? Scotland, England or both?

*Could you show us an image of your units in-battle? I would be interested in seeing their banners and uniform colour. Can they use Pikemen or Longbowmen?

*Also... is Ireland's green a diferant green to that of Milan? A darker green would be nice (otherwise some previous versions of Total War used brown).

Nice work. Create a forum topic so that we can add comments or view any future developments .
PXZyan
February 21, 2007 at 03:10 PM
Hey thanks for the comment. I shall put up a topic on the forums.

1. Ireland borrows units from Mercs, scotland, England, Saxons and Normans.

2. Sorry I dont have any images at the moment. Uniform colors are using mainly Milan, Scotland. And highland pike militia are available along with highland archers.

3.Ireland uses Milans campaign colors, this is temporary as I will add more of my own colors, units, banners, flags as the weeks go by.
PXZyan
February 21, 2007 at 03:33 PM
Sorry, But I have yet to set any banners for the units. I will also bring this into the next mod.
Fredderix
February 22, 2007 at 05:56 AM
I am wondering about the colour of the faction because on the campagn map its green but on the battle map its blue can you maybe make it all grenn coz it looks a little like scotland or do u already know and are working on it?

PS: It's great now in my english campagn there is more of a challage at the beginning
PXZyan
February 22, 2007 at 07:34 AM
Yea Iam aware of the blue colors, not all units are blue thankfully. I dont know how to edit the textures to allow the irish units be green. I do hope to figure it out soon.
funky_kiwi
February 23, 2007 at 07:38 PM
Nice mod, even though it needs to be completed (I shouldn't say that because I'd not be able to do it my self -_-°), keep it up !!!
By the way, I would have put a better mark if it was up to me (like B+ or so)
PXZyan
February 23, 2007 at 08:04 PM
Thank you for your kind comment.

I am awear of it in need of more work, Currently I am about to upload a little patch that includes 3 new regions in Ireland and proper irish banners and icons.

At the moment I need to get the banners sorted out for when you are in battle, currently they are all white and I do need to sort them out.
PXZyan
February 26, 2007 at 01:47 PM
New patch is out folks:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1211
GodlyAvatar
March 04, 2007 at 04:52 AM
My goodness its Irish_PXZyan from RaFH. Remember me, it's Sargon II!

Anyhow, great mod, have downloaded now.
GodlyAvatar
March 04, 2007 at 05:01 AM
Im not sure where to unzip it to.

Where should I?
PXZyan
March 06, 2007 at 08:03 AM
heh sorry for late reply...Hello Sargon aha!!

You must read the README file and place the files where it stats.

Also..once you install patch 1.1..make sure to read the MOD tools. you must allow mods to be used in order for it to work
GodlyAvatar
March 07, 2007 at 09:59 AM
Sorry, i noticed as soon as i saw readme, but the damn post didnt delete